Changing the Chemistry is pleased to partner with organisations seeking better board diversity, and are able to help in the following ways. Please note that as Changing the Chemistry is a charity run as a peer support network, we charge a small fee for the following services, except where specified.
- Sharing details of board vacancies with the Changing the Chemistry membership (free)
- Advice on board role description and adverts
- Training sessions or workshops for boards on the importance of and obstacles to diversity, including unconscious bias
- Guidance on board recruitment process enhancements
- Support to attract a wider range of candidates, whether through leveraging our network or by co-hosting board information events
- Providing an independent representative for interview panels
- Support for candidates and potential candidates, for example workshops on making applications and mock interview panels
- Providing speakers with board roles to share boardroom experience
- Advice on board culture to support greater inclusion
To get in touch, please complete the contact form here.