Suggested reading on the benefits of diversity. Have more to share? Tweet us and let us know – @changingthechem.
- McKinsey regularly publish insights on the value of diversity and inclusion which you can find here. Of interest are their findings on why diversity matters and diversity and financial performance.
- This article explains how diversity makes us smarter.
- Need evidence of the impact of unconscious bias? Read this paper, “Investors prefer entrepreneurial ventures pitched by attractive men”.
- Deloitte explains how good business chemistry can be found by diverse patterns of behaviour: pioneers, drivers, integrators and guardians.
- Six researchers share their ideas on how to make an institution more diverse in this article.
- There are a significant number of words, phrases and acronyms that appear when talking about race and ethnicity – here is some guidance to help.